GRAFFITI ALPHABET LETTERSTricks and tips on how to write graffiti alphabets:
- To begin to make graffiti letters of the alphabet, you need a pencil to draw letters. Wondering about getting the idea to draw the letter-mail? There are many websites where you can get ideas on the graffiti fonts. Some sites that provide options for entering text and making graffiti letter font selected. Take the help of the site and copy the style to draw letters on paper.
- While drawing graffiti letters on paper to make sure that you start with small strokes of a pencil. After the framework of the letters were made, you can fill the letters with colors. However, while pulling the letters is important that you remember a certain length of the text that you want to write in graffiti letters. The shape and size of the letters should be tailored in such a way that they look perfect on paper as required. Therefore, it is important to draw the outline of the entire text with a light pencil strokes so you can delete the parts that do not look nice.
- As a graffiti picture is basically used to capture attention, you can choose bright colors to enhance the effect of your image. Begin by tracing the outlines of text with both markers. Before using the colors you should choose colors that can produce maximum effect. After you complete the outline, use a different color to shade the inside and outside the outline to create 3D effects. Color the remaining part of the papers use other bright colors.
- The final part of how to draw graffiti letter is to draw the shadows of letters. Maximize the effect of the shadow of the text and give a twist to the whole picture. Drop shadows should be made with bright colors under the characters. Now you are ready with graffiti text for your use.
- If you are interested to draw graffiti letters on the wall, you must acquire skills beginning with the letter draw on sheets of paper or images. Mark a rectangle on the wall with chalk or charcoal to help select the area in which you want to place the picture. You should even draw the outline of text using a charcoal or chalk for them can easily be painted over if something goes wrong. Draw a small square in the grid to divide the length into the little box that will help you draw your letters in the right proportions. After you are finished with the outline of graffiti letters, remove the grid or paint with diluted paint. Before using the colors in letters and paintings of the shadows, make sure that the background has died completely. Start painting with the largest areas first and details.
Graffiti Alphabets | Graffiti Fonts